Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Toot toot year 2012, now another new chapter. Everyday is another new chapter for me. 2011 onwards has been a good year seriously.

Things are better better better life couldnt be sweeter. still dont have much not living on much but am living on happiness and occasionally tears and heart brokeness.. But I.. I believe in love and that makes things, everything so possible. (sound so idealistic) Planning to change the post theme for this blog. will be less about me but more on the things people make me laugh.

Running playpen has been wonderful for the past 1 and a half year. the children are funny and I think I should journal it down. that's one.

My boyfriend makes me laugh to, with his business idea. I'm going to journal that down too.( unless he breaks up with me then, I'll journal bad things about him..tee hee;)

My friends, the crazy thing I could be doing with them. My sisters, My two crazy lovable sisters and their funny annoying ways, and lastly my dad and grandma who never fails to drive me up the wall in many different funny ways..



No comments: