Saturday, October 25, 2014

2014 another post

Its year 2014. the last time i write was in year 2012...Today I went through my old mail. found lots of nostalgic stuff.letters from my best friends. correspondences to my sister (which is the hardest to read) and my un post letter to my ex. Its amazing how you can feel emotions from these old letters. I kinda enjoy going through them.

Today its the first time in 4 months the better half is away from me..got lots of time to do self reflection. makes me appreciate the things that are going around, and also appreciate the better half;) had tea with papa, cant believe how lucky I've been in life. I'm just blogging randomly. anyway whoever that is reading this, You wont find this interesting, I'm writing for myself.

I think the next round i'm gonna write my toughts down will be after the CMPC course.


No comments: